This 10 week course will help you understand who God is in this modern day world. It will help show you the meaning of life, revealing that Christianity is not just a rule book for people to follow, but a firm foundation in life. This is what allows people to live a life of true peace and freedom, a foundation that will help you stand firm during life’s many challenges.
THE COURSE'S TOPICS:
1. Who is Jesus?
2. Why did he die on the cross?
3. How do I believe?
4. How and why should I pray?
5. How and why should I read the Bible?
6. How does God lead us and how does He work?
7. What and who is the Holy Spirit?
8. What is the purpose of the Holy Spirit?
9. How can I be filled with the Holy Spirit?
10. How can I overcome evil?
11. How and why should I tell others about my faith?
12. Does God heal people today?
13. What is the purpose of the church?
14. How can I live the rest of my life purposefully?
If you do not have somewhere to leave your children under safe care, we can gladly say that we will be able to provide on-site child-care for children of 3 to 10 years of age. Please inform us ahead of time if you will require child-care during this course.
Registration is compulsory and is open till March 10th.
To register, please fill out the short form below.